40 Days Through the Book of Philippians
Do you need a shot of joy or a boost of holy optimism in your life? Join pastor Mark Batterson in this video Bible study of Paul’s most emotional letter that will help you fix your eyes on Jesus and know that you can do ally things through Christ because the tomb is empty!
In this 40 Days Through the Book video Bible study, Mark Batterson serves as a tour guide on Paul’s letter to the Philippians. Paul, writing from a jail cell, speaks of joy, gratitude, unity, and purpose. Learn both the content and the context of the letter and then how you can directly apply the message to your daily life.
Join Mark on a journey through Paul’s letters to the Philippians that connects the dots between this letter filled with joy and your Christian walk by…
- Having a vision for the future and offering praise before it happens,
- Praying like the answer depends on God to follow-through,
- How to initiate heaven invading earth,
- Standing together as a Church in one Spirit and one purpose, and
- Finding out what we really sign-up for when we follow Jesus
The 40 Days Through the Book series is designed to help you actively engage with God’s Word. Each study encourages you to read through selected books in the New Testament at least once during the course of the study. As. You do, you will gain (1) an understanding of the background and culture of the book or letter, (2) insights into key passages that you might have overlooked before, and (3) clear takeaways that you can apply today to your life.
This Study Guide includes:
- Individual access to 6 streaming video sessions
- Personal study between sessions
- 40 Day reading plan through Philippians
- Leader’s Guide
- A Love Letter (Philippians 1:1-8)
- There You Are (Philippians 1:9-26
- The Creative Minority (Philippians 1:27-30)
- Attitude Check (Philippians 2:1-30)
- Live Not by Lies (Philippians3:1-21)
- The Focusing Illusion (Philippians 4:1-23)